- Swarnamruta Prashana is a special medication containing Gold and other Ayurvedic brain stimulants.
- It is organised every month on Pushya Nakshatra day
- Children aged 0-16 years will be given this medicine
Benefits of this are:
- To boost the immunity and health status of children.
- The administration of this immune booster drops for a period of 21 months shows remarkable change in enhancing the overall growth and development of the child.
For the treatment of various eye disorders Eye camp is held on second Sunday of every month by Specialists from SreedhareeyamAyurvedic eye hospital, Koothattukulam, Ernakulum district, Kerala.
Weight reduction camp
- This camp is organized from 1st to 10thof every month.
- Campers lose weight by means of Udvartana, Virechana, Physio-therapy, Yoga, Pranayama
- Clients learn how to modify life style and diet
Drug De-addiction & Stress management camp
10 days de- addiction & stress management camp is organized every month 15th to 25th. Clients are treated with
- Specialized Panchakarma
- Detoxification treatment
- Yoga & Pranayama,
- Diet, life style modification
- Aversion treatment
- Group discussion
- Inspirational talks
- Counseling treatments
- Occupational therapy
- Follow up care
- Final oath taking to give up the use of drugs.
Madhumeha (Diabetes) Camp
10 days Diabetes camp will be held regularly from 21st to 30th of every month This camp aims:
- To educate patients of Diabetes mellitus
- Diet and lifestyle modifications to enhance their health and quality of life
- To prevent the onset of Diabetes mellitus in pre-diabetic patients
Treatment package includes
- Lifestyle modification advises,
- Diet and diabetes awareness talks