admission for BAMS, MD/MS (Ayu)
Life at SDM College of Ayurveda is much more than formal education – it is a life guiding experience consisting learning, research and experimenting. Here, we uphold the idea of Ayurveda for world welfare through physical and mental healing.
Institute offers MD/ MS (Ayu) course is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, and in Karnataka it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Procedure for Admission
- Download the Application
- Get DD for Rs. 500 payable to SDM College of Ayurveda, Hassan
- Send the filled up application along with the DD to the Principal
- Or NEFT transaction can be made payable to the College, Acc. No. 142500301000081, IFSC- VIJB0001425
- Application form can be taken from the Admission Counter in the College and submitted after filling it duly.
BAMS is a 5 and 1/2 years course, MD/ MS (Ayu) is for 3 years. Short term courses of 4 weeks & 12 weeks and Ph. D program of 4 or 5 years are also available.
12th standard with science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education boards provided the candidate passes the examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For Foreign Students any other equivalent qualification approved by the university will be allowed.
A person possessing the degree in BAMS course Qualified in Government conducted Entrance Exam For Government sponsored candidates: Recommended by Indian Council for Cultural Exchange Relation or Ministry of Ayush (http://www.ccimindia.org/ayurveda-pg-reg.php
National Eligibility Entrance Test or Government conducted Tests are necessary.
Yes, candidate should be qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test.
- Certificate Course in Ayurveda – Basic
- Certificate Course in Ayurveda – Advanced
- Certificate Course in Ayurveda in 15 specialties
4 Weeks and 12 Weeks
Yes, the college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore. Regulatory body is Central council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi. Permission given by Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of AYUSH, New Delhi.
- Stage I: Application in prescribed format
- Stage II: Performance in Entrance exam
- Stage III: Performance of interview & Selection by Admission committee
It is available on the College Website and it can be downloaded; or candidate can contact the College office.
- S.S.L.C. Certificate / 10th standard as age proof
- Pre- University marks card (1st & 2nd year)/ 10+2
- Scheduled caste & Scheduled Tribes certificate/ OBC if applicable
- Post Graduation: Undergraduate certificate
- Registration certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- AIU in case of Foreign Nationals
It is managed by SDM Educational Society, Ujire
Well facilitated hostels are seperately available for boys and girls over enquiry during admissions.
Extremely hygienic, regular and monitored food facilitates are managed within the campus, including hostel mess and canteens. Students can make use of these facilities according to their necessities.
SDM Ayurveda campus at Hassan is as exciting as it is disciplined and organised. Regularly encouraged cultural events and quality standards of sports facilities make for an interesting stay for students throughout their course.