Out patient service available in all specialties. Consultation on weekdays between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
OPD registration charges are 30/- and for repeater is 20/-
OPD Consultants List
|Fever||Dr. Rajarajeshwari M N||Dr. NagarajKamath||Dr. Chethan||Dr. GopikrishnaS||Dr. Nandeesh Mohan||Dr. Asha Rani|
|Atyayika||Dr. Mahesh E S||Dr. Bahubali T S||Dr. Mahesh Kumar||Dr. Mahesh Kumar||Dr. Bahubali T S||Dr. Mahesh Kumar|
|Kayachikitsa – General||Dr. Lakshmi Prasad Jadhav||Dr. Rakesh||Dr.Vasantha||Dr.Lakshmi prasadyadav||Dr. Rakesh||Dr.VasanthaB|
|Panchakarma||Dr. AshvinikumarM||Dr. ShameemBhanu||Dr. Lohith B A||Dr. AshvinikumarM||Dr. Seetharamu||Dr.Lohitha B.A|
|Kayachikitsa – Diabetes||Dr.ShobhaGowda||Dr. Prakash L Hegde||Dr. Pradeepa||Dr. Shobha||Dr.Prakash L Hegde||Dr.Pradeep|
|Kayachikitsa – Paralysis||Dr. TotadMuttappa||Dr. TapasbrathTripaty||Dr.TotadMuttappa||Dr. TapasbrathTripaty||Dr. YaduGopan||Dr. TapasbrathTripaty|
|Kayachikitsa – Manasaroga||Dr. Savita HP||Dr. Savitha H P||Dr. Vinay Shankar||Dr. Vinay Shankar||Dr. Savita HP||Dr. VinayShankar|
|PrasutiTantra||Dr. GayathriBhat N.V||Dr. Prathima||Dr. Ashok Lamani||Dr. Shilpa||DrGayathri||Dr. Madhu|
|Swasthavrittaevam yoga||Dr. Shivakumar||Dr. M.B Kavitha||Dr.Gurubasavaraj Y||Dr. BargaleSushanthSukumar||Dr.Kavitha M.B||Dr.GurubasavarajYalagachin|
|Kayachikitsa – AgadaTantra||Dr. AshvinikumarBharathi||Dr. AryaSubhash||Dr. Nataraj||Dr. Rakshith N N||Dr. Chaitra||Dr. AryaSubhash|
|ShalyaTantra – ARC||Dr. SahanasheelaKR||Dr. Mahesh Kumar||Dr. ShyamPurushothamWarma||Dr. Sahanasheela||Dr. Mahesh Kumar||Dr. ShyamPurushothamWarma|
|ShalyaTantra – Samanya||Dr. Prasanna N Rao||Dr.B J Gopikrishna||Dr. Shivani||Dr. B J Gopikrishna||Dr. Shivani||Dr. Prasanna N Rao|
|ShalakyaTantra – Netra||Dr. Amarnath H K||Dr. GururajBhat||Dr. Ashwini M J||Dr. Amarnath H.K||Dr. GururajBhat||Dr. Ashwini M J|
|ShalakyaTantra – ENT||Dr. Abhijith H N||Dr. Abhijith H N||Dr.DeerajB.C||Dr. AbhijithH.N||Dr. Deeraj B.C||Dr. Deeraj B.C|
|ShalakyaTantra- Dental||Dr.DeerajB.C||Dr.DeerajB.C||Dr. Naveen H S||Dr.DeerajB.C||Dr. Naveen H S||Dr. Naveen H S|
|Kaumarabhritya – Pediatrics General||Dr. Shailaja U||Dr. Arun Raj||Dr. Nayan Kumar S R||Dr. KannanSagar||Dr. VijayalakshmiMallannanavar||Dr. Shailaja U|
|Kaumarabhritya – Balasamvardhana||Dr. Vijayalakshmi||Dr. KannanSagar||Dr. Shailaja U||Dr. Arun Raj G.R||Dr. KannanSagar||Dr. Nayan Kumar S|
Swasthavritta (Preventive & Promotive Section)
- Analyzing the Prakruti (Nature/ Physical & Mental constitution) of an individual.
- Life style modifications are taught to prevent manifestation of disorders.
- Health promotive tips, Diet advices & seasonal body purifications are extended.
- Treats, prevents, and promotes psychological health.
- Treatment is offered for Epilepsy, Stress, Anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, sleeplessness, Alcohol and Drug abuse, behavioral disorders, Senile disorders and other psychological disorders.
- Special treatment techniques like Counseling & Psychotherapy,
- Relaxation Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Electro sleep therapy, Multi behavior therapy,Sex therapy,
- Stammer suppresser therapy.
- Panchakarma, Yoga & Pranayama. Satvavajaya (Counselling) and Daivavyapashraya (Spiritual treatment).
SDM offers a wide variety of medicines in accordance with Ayurveda treatment. Genuine Ayurveda medicines are well stocked at SDM dispensary. The prime location ensures that the patients admitted will have access to the medications they need. In addition to name-brand medicines from pharmaceutical companies, products from SDM Pharmacy and Teaching Pharmacy of the College produces its own medicine for in-house use.
Shalya Tantra (Surgery)
- Diseases that require surgical intervention like Chronic non-healing Ulcers, fractures, urinary disorders, vascular disorders and others are treated here with special Ayurvedic techniques.
Non- surgical treatments are available for
- Urinary calculus, biliary calculus
- Piles, Fissure in ano, Fistula, & recurrent Abscess.
- Traditional Para surgical procedures like Agnikarma, Ksharakarma, Kshara Sutra and Jalukavacharana
- Vajikarana deals with the promotion of sexual health, healthy progeny, treatment of male sexual disorders (Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation) & Male infertility.
- Enhances fertility and the rejuvenation of sexual and reproductive energy.
- Vajikarana therapy improves the function of the reproductive organs and vitalizes reproductive tissues
Stree roga (Gynaecology)
Commonly encountered Gynaecological problems of women aretaken care like Menstruation and menstrual disorders, Dysmenorrhea, Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding, Pelvic inflammatory disorders, Leucorrhoea, endometritis, pruritus vulvae, Vaginitis, Cervicitis, PCOS, Uterine fibroids, Ovarian cyst, Prolapsed uterus, Menopausal disorders , Tumors etc.
Treatment modalities like
- UttaraBasti (Medicated Enemas through Vaginal Route)
- Pichu Dharana (Vaginal Suppository)
- Vaginal Douche
- Diet Modifications and Life Style Corrections.
Yoga & Physiotherapy
- Treating patients through yoga – the method proven effective for centuries. Yoga is the oldest form of personal development, which includes mind body and spirit.
- Yoga is a very important natural and preventive measure to good health.
- Physiotherapy unit in the hospital is well equipped to treat patients suffering from various diseases. Different therapies are done for the health seekers to improve their health status and restore quality of life.
Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
- Metabolic disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Gastro disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Respiratory disorders
Diagnostic block is well equipped with laboratory, X-ray, USG, EEG, ECG, Spirometry, etc. Health Check packages are designed to assess present health status and also screen for any risk factors. They are also available on prior appointment.
Treatment is extended to the common problems faced by the children viz., Recurrent respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, skin ailments, Gastrointestinal related problems like Constipation, Malabsorption Syndrome, Neuro-Muscular disorders- Infantile Cerebral Palsy, Dystrophies, Epilepsy, Palsy, Autism, Mental Retardation, Growth and developmental diseases
- Paediatric Panchakarma
- Immune boost therapies
- Swarnamruta Prashana.
- Rasayana therapy is offered to treat and promote health of clients.
- Rasayana therapy enriches body tissues with nutrients to help one attain longevity, memory, intelligence, health, youthfulness, and excellence of luster, complexion and voice, optimum development of physique and sense organs, mastery over phonetics and brilliance.
- Rasayana therapy prevents & cures senile & all types of illness, and corrects degenerative changes
Prasuti Tantra (Obstetrics)
- Offers premarital counseling, guidelines for conception and treatment for infertility.
- Pregnant women are extensively trained to follow ideal nutrition, lifestyle and thought process so as to beget healthy progeny.
- Special services are extended during post natal period to maintain health of both baby & mother
Shalakya Tantra- Netra Ckitsa (Eye Unit)
- Netra Chikitsa (Ophthalmology), a specialty unit here has treatments for disorders of Conjunctiva, Sclera, Cornea, Eyelid, Eye socket, Glaucoma, Optic nerve, Retina, Refraction and Eye injuries.
- Treatments are designed to treat computer syndrome disease.
- Treatment of eye disorders by unique Kriya kalpa treatments like Seka, Pindi, Vidalaka, Tarpana etc.
Shalakya Tantra (ENT & Dental Unit)
- Varied types of head ache are treated:
Migraine, Tension head ache, Hemi crania etc., Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Nasal blockage, Nasal polyp, Deviated nasal septum, Tonsillitis, Pharyngitis, Laryngitis
- Ear disorders like :
Otitis media, Ear drum perforation, Tinnitus, hearing loss, Taste disorders, etc
- Dental disorders, Oral ulcers, Dental caries, bleeding gums, Tumors etc have traditional treatment at Shalakya unit.