Panchakarma, the unique contribution of Ayurveda to mankind extends the therapeutic benefits equally over the preventive & promotional aspects of health & is recognized globally. The horizon of Panchakarma starts from the five intensive therapeutic modalities namely Vamana, Virechana, NiruhaBasti, Anuvasana Basti & Nasya Karma.
Post- Graduation in Pancha Karma started in the year 2001 and post doctorate in 2008. The 45 bedded in-patient unit of Panchakarma aims in delivering holistic care to patients by adopting customized therapies that are rejuvenating in nature.
- To provide disciplined quality Panchakarma health service
- Training the scholars to teach Panchakarma in academia
- To impart research on Panchakarma for better living
- To provide expertise to the scholars of super specialty
- Reorganization of Panchakarma wisdom for international standards and need