Students of the College excelled in the examinations conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru. At the 19th annual convocation held at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru the toppers of the college were awarded.
UG Rank Holders
- Miss SwathiMuttu B N secured I rank for highest marks in overall BAMS examination, Highest marks in III prof. BAMS examination and bagged 4 Gold medal out of 7.
- Mr.Dileep R Varier secured III rank & 1 Gold medal for highest marks in overall BAMS examination for male candidate.
- Dr.Keerthy S Namboodiri bagged Gold Medal for getting second highest marks in BAMS examination.
- Dr.Chaitra DM got cash prize for securing highest marks in Dravyaguna.
- The students have got 95% result in I year MD/MS Ayurveda examinations held in Oct 2016 with 12 distinctions and 96% result in Final year Post Graduate with one distinction.
- Dr.Gopikrishna BJ, Dr.Sheshasaye B, Dr.AvnishPathak, Dr. Mahesh Kumar ES, Dr.Meera KJ Ph. D scholars of our institute were awarded Ph. D degree at the 19th convocation of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- 7 Distinctions were bagged by the Post Graduate scholars in the final University examination. Dr.ArchanaMadhavi, Dr.Shrilata, Dr.Prabhakar Manu &Dr.Sushruth Jain from Dept. of Manasaroga. Dr. Lakshmi V.S&Dr.Shruti M from Dept. of Prasuti Tantra &Dr.KannanSagar from Dept. of Kaumarabhritya.
- Dr. Sushobhita & Dr. Sahana C. L. won Gold medals for topping in examination conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru and were awarded at the 18th annual convocation held at Nimhans convention Centre, Bengaluru
- 9 Ph. D scholars received Doctorate degrees and were awarded at the 18th annual convocation held at Nimhans convention Centre, Bengaluru
- Dr. Lakshmi V. S., PG scholar won best paper presentation award at Global Wellness Meet, Bengaluru on the title “Metabolic and endocrinological imbalances in PCOS- an Ayurvedic insight”. PG scholars Dr.Nanda K.O, Dept. of Prasuti Tantra, Dr. Karanveer Singh, Dept. of Panchakarma, Dr. Aravind, Dept. of AgadaTantra won best paper presentation award at Global Wellness Meet, Bengaluru.
- At the campus interview conducted on 3rd July, 2016 by Prakruti Ayurveda Pratishthana, Mysore Dr. Mahesh P, Dept. of Panchakarma and Dr. Aparna, PG Scholar, Dept. of Samhita were selected for the post of Junior & Sr. Research Officer & RMO.
- Dr. Pushya Ambuja, PG Scholar, Dept. of Dravyaguna & Dr. Laxmivarma, PG scholar, Dept. of Swasthavritta got best paper award in National Seminar “Samsiddhi”, held at Coimbatore on 18th, 19th & 20th Nov.
- Dr. Sara Shown & Dr. Ajith, PG Scholars of Manasa Roga & from Dept. of Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga, PG Scholars Dr. Rishi & Dr.Preethi won best paper awards at “Sampraharsha”, National Seminar held at KLE, Belgaum.